Saturday, January 17, 2009

Carter's First Trip to the Pool!

Well, this has been quite an enjoyable week. I have started doing water aerobics with my sister and my mom. It is actually a lot of fun and I feel great afterwards. So, Dustin and I decided it was time to introduce Carter to the pool.

On Tuesday night, Dustin, Carter, and I went over to the community rec center and took Peanut for a swim. I am not going to say Carter loved it...but I don't think he hated it either. There was so much for him to take in, he just sat there gnawing on his hand, looking at all he could. It turned out to be a lot of fun. We spent an hour in there and with the water being so warm, Carter was very chill. We are hoping to make it a weekly thing.

Being able to be the first to experience all of these little moments with Carter is the best thing in the world. I love to see what he is going to do, and what each breath is going to bring him. I love my little man, he is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment