Saturday, August 8, 2009

Celebrating 4 Years

Dustin and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary on August 6. I just can't believe how it has flown. There are some days I feel we have been married for a lifetime and other days I wonder where the hell did it go!

For our anniversary I went to work for a large part of the day. Such a bummer but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. I then came home and got ready.

We both dressed up a little bit, and then went to sushi for dinner. It was pretty good, not the best but not the worst. We then attempted several different movies, but we had missed one round and didn't want to wait for the next. So we went and drove around neighborhoods looking at houses.

We then went through Artic Circle and got an ice-cream and called it a night. I had a very enjoyable evening.

My 4 Favorite Things About Dustin Are:
1. How much he loves being Carter's Dad!
2. The way he loves me no matter what.
3. How he is the calm in my storm.
4. The way we are able to work together as a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment