Saturday, November 21, 2009

Things Are Good!

Well it has been awhile since I have blogged. So, I just wanted to do a quick check in and let everyone know what is going on.

Dustin and I went on our cruise November 1-8 and it was paradise. We were able to enjoy a week with friends and some much needed one on one time together. I love vacations with Fuzz because when I come home, I love him even more. Money is always tight and I often wonder if vacationing is the best thing to do, but I am always so grateful we spend time together and are able to rebond. I love it and have decided vacationing is money well spent.

Carter is getting so big and growing so fast. He is saying many words and just a huge busy body. He is so fun and just keeps us on our toes all of the time.

It is hard to believe the holidays are around the corner. We are excited and have so much to be grateful for this year. We are very lucky to have so many dreams coming true and able to live such a wonderful life!

Hope all is well for everyone else, and I'll try to be a better blogger agian!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for the two of you and I am so glad that you were able to go on a nice vacation together ! God knows, you deserve it! I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving! Talk to you soon! Love ya :-)!

    ReplyDelete