Monday, September 21, 2009

The Zone

Do you ever feel like everything is just going right? That is how I am feeling right now. I am so content and happy with all aspect of my life and I love when that's the way I portray my life at that moment.

The last few weeks, I feel like Dustin and I are connecting on every level. I feel like we are on the same page in life and we are working towards the same goals. I feel so in-tuned with my husband right now, and I LOVE IT!

I also feel like my family is there too. Watching Carter grow and become such a little boy, is the most exciting thing I've ever experienced. He is so fun, and so full of life, I just can't wait to see where the next little bit takes us.

My friends and I are all going on a cruise and I think we are going to have a blast. I think we have all been waiting so long, that it is going to be a week of non-stop laughing and fun.

My job, for the first time in a long time, is good. I am busy as hell, but that's not a bad thing. I enjoy my kiddoes, most the time, and am really wondering if junior high might be the right fit after all.

Now, after all this, I know it will fade and things will just go back to being life. But these are the moments in my life that keep me going when things get a little rocky. Because I know that I will get back in the zone eventually, and truly feel like I couldn't be any happier.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for reminding me that it's not bad to be so busy that you feel like your head is going to fall off. :) It really isn't a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that things are going so well for you! I am extremely happy that you are enjoying your job as well! You deserve MANY moments like this one and hopefully this will last awhile! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete