Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh How I LOVE Them!

I know this is going to sound a little cheesie, but I am going to write an interesting fact about myself...I LOVE PEDICURES! Like LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pedicures.

I feel every woman should have her toes painted. I don't know why, but I believe it is because I HATE feet. I think feet are terribly ugly and there is no such thing as "pretty feet." So, when your toes are painted, it makes them a little "pretty."

I love bright colors on my toes. If it is spring or summer I always have to have some outrageously LOUD color on my toes. I LOVE IT! I love flip-flops and I love my toes painted!

So, yesterday I called my mom, after noticing my toes were horrifying and I had flip-flops on, and said it was time for a pedi. I then called my older sister, and after having to threaten homicide of one sister, who's name I will not mention, but starts with a "S" and ends with "tacy", and pulling only the top part of her teeth, she FINALLY agreed to go!

It is so nice to sit, be a little pampered, and talk with my mom and sis. We talk about boys, work, ourselves, shopping, kids, etc. It is so nice to have a little time to just unwind. We get our toes painted, feet rubbed, and back massaged! It is 45 minutes of paradise.

So, here is what our toes look like now! Oh, THANK HEAVEN FOR PEDICURES!

1 comment:

  1. I hate feet too. Butts and feet are the 2 worst parts of the body!

    But those toes sure look PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete