Friday, April 2, 2010

I Kind Of LOVE It!!!

This is going to be short, but I just have to write this down. I LOVE BEING A PARENT! Every day my little boy brings me such happiness. There are times where I am exhausted and 8:00 can't come soon enough. Having said that, I wouldn't give change it for the world.

As we all know Easter is Sunday, and I am SO excited. I have decided I LOVE being Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. I love to think of things I want to get my little man and how we are going to do it all.

This year the "Easter Bunny" is bringing Carter a fishing theme. He is going to be getting a fishing pole and the tackle box will be his "basket." Dustin and I decided to do this a few weeks ago, and ever since I couldn't wait to go get the stuff. So...today Dustin and I are going off on an adventure to get Peanut his Easter stuff from the Bunny!

Being a parent makes you realize the little things in life makes the biggest moments happen. I am so glad we have our little boy to be able to make those moments!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea I love it!! I hope you take lots of pictures and post them for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete