Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oldies...But Such Goodies

Last night I was going through some pictures and found these on my computer. I was in awe in a couple of things.



First off, look how little Carter used to be. I forget that my now 2 year old Little Man, was once just no bigger than a minute. This picture was on my 26th birthday, so Carter would have been about 7 weeks old.





This is the phase where I called him, E.T. His eyes were bigger than anything else. Though I thought he was a beautiful Little Man,I don't know how many did at this stage.







This is the stage where I think Carter started becoming the most beautiful Little Man I have ever seen!







And these were his 9 month pictures. He was such a ham and so much fun at this age. I loved watching him become a Little Boy more and more.







These were just a few of my favorites of my Little Man. He was such a beautiful baby and I am sure will continue to be as he becomes more and more a little boy. Mommy sure does love her baby.

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe that our babies were ever that tiny? It makes me so sad to see them all grow up. Carter was and is such a beautiful baby and kid, it is so much fun having him in our family. We love him. It was really fun seeing those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I totally remember when he was tiny and little! I think his E.T. stage was adorable! He has grown so fast!

    ReplyDelete