Friday, February 19, 2010

My Need....

I have had this undying urge to talk to someone, and yet I have no idea who that someone is. I feel like I have so much to say, but I don't know about what! I need to spill my guts, but what is there to spill and who do you spill them too?

I don't know what my deal is, but lately, I feel like I have so much going on in my world. I feel like I am stuck in my head because I don't know who to talk to to lay it all on the table. However, saying that, I don't even know what it is I need to say. I just feel like I am spinning in circles and can't catch my breath.

This has kind of been a rough beginning to 2010, and I seem to have the blahs. I keep thinking I am getting better, and I really am, but then I fall into a temporary rut. I just feel like so much has happened. Between co-workers, students, husbands, children, friends, family, etc. I feel like it has been a lot for me to deal/cope/ handle right now! I just don't know how to do it.

Anyway, this blog makes absolutely no sense, but at least I vented for a minute. Please none of you who are my chatty people take offense. I know that you would be more than happy to listen and be right there with me. It truly is I just don't know what to say to another person right now....basically, I am stuck in my own head and it is driving me crazy!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you are having troubles right now. I just wanted to let you know how much I love you and if you ever need anything, I am here for you. If you just want to get away, come on down my door is always open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the worst to be stuck in your head with all your thoughts! I feel ya! I have had the same thing lately. If you do decide you want to talk to someone I would love to listen! Let me know! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete