Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mommy Honey

Recently I have started to use the term, "honey." I have never really said "honey," before but I have been calling Carter, Honey, sometimes. Well, the other day, I said to Carter, "Come on, Honey." Carter replies with, "Honey."

I started giggling and made him say, "honey" several times. Well yesterday as Dustin was in the car, he said, "Mommy, Honey." Then, today, I was in the grocery store with him, he said "Mommy, Honey!" And instantly he melted his mother's heart. Well, since then, off and on tonight, he has called me "Mommy, Honey."

I called my dad tonight, and had him talk to Peanut. It then reminded me to tell my dad the "Mommy, Honey" story. My dad was laughing, and said I am sure if he called you that for the next 80 years, you would be just fine! I hadn't really thought about that, but how right he is. I love my little man more than ever imagined! He is truly the best and makes my day, every day!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute Linds! I can't believe he is talking! It has been too long since I have seen him!

    ReplyDelete