Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 Things I Love....
1. Dustin being home with me at night.
2. My little man.
3. Working with kids who have severe disabilities.
4. Being with my friends and family.
5. Going on vacation.
6. Summer Break.
7. Talking on the phone.
8. Having margarita night...even if it isn't with tequilla
9. Reading a good book
10. Learning more information in subjects I'm interested in.

10 Things I Hate....
1. People who lie
2. Snow
3. When kids are disrespectful
4. Parents who don't do what it takes for their kids to be healthy
5. Judgmental people
6. Being broke all of the time.
7. A messy house
8. Doing laundry
9. Cleaning
10. Violent video games

10 Random Things About Me....
1. I think my birthmom is amazing.
2. I hope Carter gets to meet his brother one day.
3. I had my Master of Science in School Counseling by 25
4. I love to drive with my music loud and sunroof open.
5. I am pretty sure I'm supposed to be a tropical baby.
6. I want to go on a cruise this summer.
7. I have taught at an elementary, a junior high, a high school, an alternative high school, and a specialty school.
8. I love the south.
9. I want to have been to all 50 states by the time I am 50.
10. I can't wait to adopt a little girl!

I tag: Ally, Jessica, and Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment