Friday, August 6, 2010

Celbrating the BIG 5!

Dustin and I "tied the knot" FIVE years ago today! What a journey it has been. We have been through so much together and have made it! I am so glad we have had the strength and love to fight for our marriage. We have had our downs, but the ups are always enough to get us through.

I am so grateful for everything our marriage represents. He is truly my best friend and the person I rely on daily. We both have worked so hard to be where we are today, and I know it is paying off!

Thanks for believing in us and our family!



Thank you for providing for our family!



Thank you for being my calm!



Thank you for all you are!



Most of all, thank you for being such a good man and an AMAZING father to our son!




So, here's to us Fuzz...the Big 5! Here is to doing that at least ten more times!




I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment