Monday, September 13, 2010

Turning 28...Pretty Great

Today is my 28th birthday. That is right, I am officially entering my LATE 20's and I had a pretty great day...being 28!

I woke up to six facebook messages this morning, and my phone never stopped. I have had 34 messges on my facebook wall, 19 different people text message, and 11 phone calls. I feel pretty loved and lucky today. I had no idea how much technology would make my birthday feel special, compared to a normal day, but it really did!

I worked today, and my sweet hubby ended up at my work with Cafe Rio for lunch and a beautiful little ring for me. I then had a faculty meeting and came home to some time alone.

My sister-in-law then took me to Training Table for dinner and a movie, Going the Distance. Which was very funny. The best part...getting back into the car, my pants ripped all the way down the butt and definitely would have been a peep show if anyone was looking! NICE!!!

I truly had such a great day! Thank you to everyone who helped make it that way! Its been awhile since the birthday felt like a birthday! Pretty cool! Love to you all and may my 28th year be the best one yet!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you had such a great day! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had such a nice birthday! You certainly deserve it! Let's get together real soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete