Sunday, October 24, 2010

Best Part Of Waking Up....

The other morning Carter got in bed with us when he awakened. He said to me, "Mom, nap fun!"

I thought for a minute what he was trying to tell me, and the only thing I could think of was he was dreaming. So, I asked him, "Oh yeah? What did you do that was fun?" He replied with, "played with Coli, S, and Lynnie."


With this response, I figure out he is telling me about a dream. I said, "Did you have a dream about Coli, S, and Lynnie?" Carter, "Yeah!!! Nap fun!" I was so excited he was telling me about his dreams.

The next morning, he came in and said, "Mom, nap fun! Dream!" I asked him what it was about and he said, "Coli and Lynnie." I asked if he was playing with them again and he said, "yeah, fun!" That day after nap, he told me, "Nap fun! Play with Coly and toys."

Anyway, one day last week, I had my camera near me, and when Carter came in my room after his night, I snapped a few pictures. And here is the best part of my waking up...the smile and loves with my little man!
(forgive the crunchy nose...he had a sinus infection...)

No comments:

Post a Comment