Sunday, October 24, 2010

Painting Pumpkins

Over fall break I had four days off. It was kind of a rough weekend due to some family events that have been occurring. So after a day of cleaning, I decided I needed some R&R.

Carter and I went to JoAnn's and bought some paint brushes and paints, then made a trip to Smith's for some pumpkins and a couple redbox videos. When we got home Carter went down for a nap, and I turned on a movie and started painting.

By the time Carter woke up, I had one done and he began painting with me. He LOVED it! He loved the water, the paint, the pumpkin, the water, the brushes, the relaxing, and did I mention the water. It was so fun!


A couple days later, during another nap, I finished my other two pumpkins and my other redbox and called it good. It was very relaxing and exactly the kind of unwind I was searching for.

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl, you paint a mean pumpkin! Those are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete