Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The First Of What I'm Sure Will Be Millions

Over Martin Luther King weekend, I decided to try something we have not done before. It was the first, but I can gaurantee it was not the last!

I spent the day cleaning to make sure it would be milk free for my nephew. I cooked, went grocery shopping, and made sure we would have treats for three small children to have a sleep over at our house!




We had olives as a snack, spaghetti for dinner, and OF COURSE we had to have sugar cookies!




After the kids had time to play, we got them in their pajamas and turned on "The Princess and The Frog." They enjoyed the movie, one anothers company, and a bowl of popcorn.



It turned out to be a success and we look forward to hosting another one. I even had the kids bathed and dressed when Stac came and picked them up. I think she was shocked!

1 comment:

  1. I was shocked they were bathed, but I knew that would have a great time.

    ReplyDelete