Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fuzz Turns 33!

On Friday, my sweet husband turned the big 33.

He has been sick for about the last ten days, so we debated on continuing the party or not. But, knowing the group that was coming, we decided we better continue.

So...we celebrated his birthday the only way we know how...WITH OUR PEOPLE!



We had friends come to our house and we all hung out. I was a little late for because I had to go pick up Art from downtown, and I won't mention that it took me 15minutes of driving one block to find him....ridiculous!

Art and I then had to run to the grocery store for last minute things, and low and behold as we were walking out the door the Mastricola's were walking in! The reason why this is such a BIG deal...they said they weren't going to come and I was heartbroken. So, they said..."Don't leave, we're going to follow you!" HOORAY!!!

Once we got home the fun began! Stacy, Brian, Shane, Hailey, Griffin, Bradley, Nathan, Arthur, Eva, Corey, Nekeita, Paige, Chris, Katie, Arturo, John, and friend, all ended up coming at some point throughout the night.

Outside was gorgeous, so once again we had the fire pit going, the music playing, and best of all the company laughing!


We spent the evening together and ended the night around 2:00 am. We all had a great night and are so grateful for all who attended.

**All photos are from previous gatherings. I was to occupied and didn't get the camera out...Ooops!***

No comments:

Post a Comment