Sunday, January 23, 2011

Right Here, Right Now

I can't help but feel like things have been good. I am sure it may be repetitive, but I just have this desire to write this down again, because I want to always remember the moments when I feel this good in points of my life.

Dustin, Carter, and I were out shopping today and I had to stop and tell my husband just how good I think things arem and that I truly feel VERY happy. A year ago from right now, I was in a pretty dark place. I had a lot of doubts about a lot of big things, and it could have been a possibility for me to just walk away from where I was.

I thought about it a lot!

I considered things I hadn't considered in a long time.

I. WAS. LOST.


A year later, things are right where they are supposed to be.

I LOVE our home!

Though buying a new car was not in the plans for 2011, we have recently purchased a 2005 Nissan X-Terra, and we REALLY like it!

Today we went out shopping to spend some Christmas gift cards and it made me even more excited.

We bought our sleeping bags for our camping trips.

We got our "WELCOME" mats for the front door and back door.

We bought planter holders for our patio.

And, before it all began we had breakfast with Art, Nathan, David, and Brad. Really, a Sunday just doesn't get better than that.

I am grateful for it all. I am so happy Dustin and I are right here, together, right now! It is such an amazing feeling for me to know that things are settled and we really are good.

1 comment:

  1. Linds, I am so happy to hear that things are going well for you. I remember how things were a year ago and it is great to see that everything has done a 360 and you are happy! Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete