Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Couple More Walls

Last Sunday I was going through my Michaels App and I saw they had picture frames on sale. When I clicked, I saw there was a wall mural idea, and instantly my little mind started thinking. Oh...if I did this...I could do this...then that...and I wonder if it would work.

Monday I went to school and started asking people what they thought. Most of them said, they liked my idea and that I should try it.

So...that day I came home, picked up Ty and off to Michaels we went. I bought 18 frames, 5 spray paint cans, and then came home. We started by spray painting all my frames a bright color.



We then painted the two little walls that frame my fireplace chocolate brown.



Then we put it together! We hung up my frames and WA-LA!



We then painted two more small walls in my dining room.



I have done several projects around the house, as you know, and my fireplace wall with the collection of pictures is the first time EVER my husband said, "I love it!!!" It really is such a fun wall, and I LOVE that I was able to find a way to display more of our pictures.

1 comment:

  1. This all are the amazing picture frame and it is a nice one . And the way that you had decorate on the wall in is a awesome .


    frames for photos

    ReplyDelete