Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Late Night Outings

This summer we have had a little pack of us that do late night adventures. This has definitely become one of my favorite things of this summer and I look forward to us all getting together at least weekly.

So, this is our group.

We have Jacque, my niece.



Then there is Marissa, Jacques friend who is classic with coming up with what we call "Marissa-isms."



Ty is our young male who keeps us all in order.



Brad has joined us a few times.



Courtney, my niece who recently came along.



My sister in law...Kristie.



And last but not least, me!




So, what do we do? The real question would be what DON'T we do.

Well, it ALWAYS starts with a movie.

After the movie, we pick something else to do with it. We have done Hobbitville, Look out point, Wall Street, I-H-O-P, (famous "Marissa-ism" is that you do not say IHOP...you spell it out...I-H-O-P.) WE drive around downtown, go to parks, etc. So...if you have something fun to do late at nights, please leave a comment as to what it may be so we can go try it out.

We then usually talk and call it a night. The night is never over before 2:30 am, and then my darling baby is awake by 8. So, there are short nights because I refuse to not get up with my Little Man if I have been out by choice. Thank goodness for nap time, because often we both need it. BUT...this is EXACTLY what summer is for!

Much love to my late night groupies, and I look forward to our last few outings before we have to start to readjust our schedules and get ready to be back in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment