Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's A Smile, It's A Kiss, It's A Sip Of Wine...IT"S SUMMERTIME!!!

On July 9 Heather and I went to Kenny Chesney! To me, it truly was one of those moments when I KNEW it was summertime. There is just something about a country concert, outdoors, with a great group of friends, in July.



I think this was my sixth time seeing Kenny, and this was the BEST concert I have seen of his!!!



There had been a CRAZY storm earlier in the day, that made us a little nervous, but it turned out to be PERFECT weather!!!




We had so much damn fun!



Heather and I met up with Torrie, Jess, Deana, and a few others. They were so much fun and truly made the concert that much better.



His opening act was Uncle Cracker, followed by Billy Currington, who is darling!!!

We had seats but the people next to us were boring, so we went up to the grass to be with Deana, and that was where the party was.





We danced and sang to EVERY song...which is how I judge how good a concert was. So, when I can sing the entire time, I know I LOVED it!!!





Nick picked us up, and I won't mention that Heather made me leave before the encore, because I heard on the radio it was the BEST part of the show, and I missed it. But rather than that, it was AMAZING! Now it makes me want to go to Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment