Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Carter-isms

There are so many things I have had Carter say or do over the past couple months, I want to jot down some of my favorites so I don't forget how precious our little man is at the bright age of 3!

***One day I was crying and Carter came up to me and said, "Mom, why is the rain touching your eyes? My heart melted, the tears turned to happy tears, and I felt blessed to have him be the most important boy in my life.



***The other night we had gotten home and were walking in to the house. As we were walking around the car, Carter says, "Mom! Look, its my star!" I said, "Which one?" He says, "the bright one, right next to yours." I LOVED IT!

***Carter asks every night if he can snuggle in mine or Dustin's bed. He loves to unwind with Dora or Bupple Guppies, a sippie of milk, and some one on one time with mom or dad.



***Carter is becoming very independent. Now when he gets into his car seat he LOVES to snap the top part of his carseat, and I will snap in the bottom. He thinks he is so big when he can do it all alone.

***We will be driving down the street, listening to the radio, and Carter will say, "Mom, please up!" This is only when he LOVES the music. However, if he does not like the song, he says. "NO!!! NOT THIS ONE!!! CHANGE IT NOW!!!...please!" And on most of the songs, I couldn't agree with him more! LOL



***Carter is able to communicate which parent he wants to spend the night with. I cannot tell you how nice this is, because he is able to express his needs and desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment