Thursday, September 8, 2011

Life Is Changing

It has been forever since I posted, and I still have so much I need to post about. But, I am a little stuck on where to begin, what to post, and what not to share to the blogging world yet.

So, let me start by saying the dynamics of the Adams Family are changing. Not bad, not good...just changing. I am not sure which direction this will lead my blog or what will happen, but I promise this. I am going to post about the month of August. I am going to share the events that we, as a family of 3, did together. It is important because they were good times and I want to always remember that.

What you need to know for now. No, I am not pregnant. Dustin and I are individually fine and Carter is adjusting. Dustin and I have decided to seperate and take our paths into a different direction. There is no anger, no animosity, no fighting. It is amicable and we are still communicating daily about what is going to be best for Carter.

We have complete faith we will be the odd couple and remain very good friends. We will do whatever needs to be done to keep Carter happy.

I don't know if more details will be posted because this is private. This is something that we know we need to do for the both of us. Please, if you are going to comment, only leave nice comments. We do not want the opinions of people who don't understand the whole situation or what they think is best for "Our Lil Adams Family."

Thank you all for your love and support. Know we are both doing fine and at peace with our decisions. Much love!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Linds, I am so sorry to hear that. Please know that if you ever need anything, just to get away, to talk. I know you have alot of friends and family up there but I am away from it all. My door is always open. Love you and know my support is here.

    ReplyDelete