Monday, September 26, 2011

My 29th Birthday

I celebrated the big 2-9 this year, and it was a different birthday. During school it was a lot of fun. My kids are darling and make it all worth while. I had a student bring me a cupcake, another a card, many sang happy birthday, and they were fun.

I then went and picked up my Little Man from Stac and headed home to get ready. I am not sure what happened exactly, but a funk took over and the rest of the day was kind of Bleh.

I met my mom, Gar, Stac, Bri, Coli, and Audra at the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. Stacy made a beautiful cake for me and we enjoyed our dinner.



I received new bedding and pillows from them and I must say I LOVE IT!




After dinner I took Carter over to his dad's and then talked to my little sister. My mom had given me a mushy card, which started a tear fest at dinner that was then hard to get under control, unfortunately.

I ended up going with Nathan and Brad to About Time, for a little bit. When I walked in, Nathan had the entire area sing happy birthday to me. It was completley mortifying, but very nice. The boys and I hung out for about an hour and then called it a night.



So...here is to 29. It is SO wierd to be in the position I am in, but I am good. I am very unsure of what lies ahead for this upcoming year, but I am not scared and I am curious as to what will be. Thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday, that was probably the best part of the day. I know I am a pretty lucky girl, with some AMAZING family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that you couldn't look more beautiful! Turning 29 has totally brought it out. Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you. Things here are a little crazy and I don't get a lot of time to talk to people. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and if you ever want to get away my door is always open. You can come go horse back riding and four wheeling if you want. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, I love, love, love your bedding! It looks so good in there.

    ReplyDelete