Monday, September 26, 2011

Dance Begins

On September 14, Carter began his first dance class, and let me tell you what...IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY CUTER!!!

For those of you who know Carter, you KNOW he loves to "Booty Shake." So, when the music starts, the kid can't help but dance.



He is taking a hip hop class with his cousin Madisyn and we can't wait to see the two of them in their first dance recital. It will be AMAZING!



Carter did well for his first class. We need to work on him listening, following directions, and staying on his sticker, but I think the improvement will come naturally. As for me, I have to stay out of the window...Turns out I am the biggest distraction there is!



Once we left he told Dustin and I, "Me LOVE my dance class!"



We are so proud of our Lil Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment