Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Today we celebrated all of the important men who are dad's in my life. I was able to eat breakfast at Stacy's with her family, Dad and Kel, and Peanut. It was very low key and so nice to have some time together!

After Dustin got off of work we hung out while Peanut napped, then headed over to my mom and Garry's for a Father's Day BBQ. We had kabobs, pineapple, rice, salad, jello and mint brownies for dessert. The kids danced and played while the adults enjoyed one anothers company.




*************************************************************************************
To the father of my baby!

I love you! I love everything about how you interact with our baby! I love how you play with him! I love how you ALWAYS put him as your top priority! I love the way you get so excited when he hits a new milestone or does something for you! I love that you always are so involved with him! I love that you take the time to make sure he knows how very much you love him! I love everything you are as a father! I couldn't have asked for a better daddy for my children! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment