Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pool Day

On my second real day of summer my little sister and I had decided we were going to do something. Though we didn't know what that would be, except we were going to meet for coffee at 10! Dustin and I were out running errands and Jocelyn was going to meet us at Beans. Well, after waiting for her for ten or so minutes she pulled in and in her car was Jen!!! My adopto-sis who I haven't hung out with in MONTHS! The two of them had decided the day before that we were going to have a pool day, Jen took the day off, and they were ready to go be girls.

So, I gently smooched my husband goodbye and decided a pool day was EXACTLY what we all needed. But, before we could go to the pool we had to do a few things. 1) Buy Peanut swimmers and sunscreen. Also, I needed my tanning oil. 2) We simply HAD to go check out Old Navy, where we each bought a summer dress and had a great time giggling and being girls. 3) Must feed us all, thank you Wendy's!

Once that was all done we headed for the pool at Jen's place. Katie was able to join us and added to the company at the pool. It was perfect weather and great company. We soaked in the sun for a few hours, Carter played in the water, and we got the first Pool Day in of the season! Here is to many more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment