Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Viewing of JACOB...I mean Eclipse

Last night, at 5:15, my Mom, Stac, Kel, and I went to the premier of "ECLIPSE!" First of all, I must start by saying this, IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!

Stacy had ordered team Edward and TEAM JACOB cupcakes. They were absolutely delightful, after the viewing of the AMAZING movie! The white sparkling ones are for team Edward, and the chocolate ones are for TEAM JACOB!!!



Me devouring my TEAM JACOB cupcake!

The movie was SO good, and I loved being there with the girls! We had so much fun being at the premier and these types of movies are a lot of fun to go to the premiers because of the audiences reactions. There is hooting, hollering, laughing, and a crowd having SO much fun! Us girls, after the movie!

Last but not least, in case you haven't noticed, I am 100% a TEAM JACOB fan! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM!!! I think he is so good looking and I love how he is with Bella. I do KNOW he is fictional, but I really enjoy his character...he wins my heart!

With looks like that...how can you not be a TEAM JACOB FAN!!!

Well, now we anxiously await the premier of BREAKING DAWN!

2 comments:

  1. You were right, breaking dawn is 2 movies. Suck! I am so mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just saw that tonight! Which is why I never texted you back... I was worried it was too late. I too am a total team Jacob girl!! And let me tell you the boy did not disappoint! lol! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete