Saturday, June 19, 2010

Slumber Party with Aunt Tammy

A few weeks ago, my Aunt Tammy decided to have her nieces and kids up to her place for the night. Jocelyn is home for a bit and she wanted to make sure we did it before Jocelyn left. So, on June 4, the sisters' loaded into Stacy's car with our children and went to Logan.Colin KaiDustin CarterAudra Lynn June 5, 2010

I had a London's second birthday party in Brigham City, so my sister dropped me off in Wellsville, and Carter and I went back down the canyon for the celebration. London was darling and we had such a good time with friends celebrating her second birthday. However, come 6:00, we headed back north and made it just in time for hamburgers.

We ate burgers, bathed kids, tucked them in, then got ready for some girl time. My Aunt made the BEST margaritas I have EVER had, and we watched "It's Complicated." It was a fun movie and we had some good laughs. We then started "Return to Me" but I fell asleep pretty quickly.

Sunday morning, we ate a delightful breakfast, got kids dressed and then headed to two of the coolest parks I have ever seen. They were so accessible for any child, and the kids LOVED them.Ryan's Place Park, Logan, UT


Uncle Craig and Carter in the Boat!

My Uncle Craig


Peanut in the sand!

After we came back, ate lunch, then packed up and headed south. It was so fun to have a girls weekend with such a great Aunt!

1 comment: