Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Go Pack Go!!!

I am not much of a football fan. In fact I don't think I have ever sat through an entire game, start to finish.

However, I do love me a good party. I love being with my friends and gathering to celebrate. I am not one who needs a reason to gather, but when there is one, I have a group that pulls together, and we never fail to have a good time.





But,when one of our "people" is from Wisconsin, and the Packers are in the LXV Super Bowl, it is a whole new kind of gathering! Nick LOVES the Packers, and the love couldn't have been anything but contagious! And for the first time ever, I watched an ENTIRE football game, start to finish...Honestly...I. LOVED. IT!!!!





The half time show was SO fun. I know the singing may have been off, but as far as entertainment goes, I think The Black Eye Peas, Slash, and Usher, did not fail when it came to entertainment. I was so excited and thoroughly enjoyed this years show.



When the Packers won, it was bad ass! That is the only way I can describe the excitement in the party. There was roars, loves, and cheers! It was so fun and EXACTLY what the crowd was hoping for. The game was close and both teams played well, but we are thrilled the Greenbay Packers won!






It was a GREAT game with AMAZING friends! In fact, if every football game was that exciting, I might just become a real fan!


Good game Greenbay!!!....GOOD GAME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment