Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Clicked On What!!!!

Last night Nathan showed up at my work in a car he was test driving. We went for a ride and then returned it. He dropped me back off at my car, and we decided we should do dinner and homework. We sent out a message seeing who wanted to join, but when nobody replied we decided to stay in and eat pizza.

When I got to Nathan's he told me Bradley had replied and he would be coming to join us. Shortly after Kenny confirmed that he and Brooke would be joining us as well. Dustin wanted to come and play video games, and we were going to just chill.

I was looking over Nathan's homework, seeing what was due, double checking work, etc. Well, I then noticed that there was a quiz that was open, and I felt like that was the quiz we needed to make up, so in trying to determine what it was. In talking with Nathan, he tells me to click on the button, and before I knew it, we were on the test that is due this week that we had not even studied or read for.

With in minutes Brad showed up and shortly after Kenny arrived. So, we opened books, laptops, and the pizza boxes, sat down and took an unexpected test. We laughed and had no idea on some, but within an hour we had managed to complete the test on glycerol, cholesterol, tryglicerides, etc. Best part...NATHAN GOT A 90%!!! Hot Damn!!! We will take it!

We then talked. A lot. All of us.

We talked about Brad going back to school and getting things lined up and what it would look like if he could figure it out.

We talked about Kenny and got some much needed paperwork filled out and ready to print to be turned in.

We laughed and for the first time in a REALLY long time, we were "US."

Best part...I have told all the boys that I am not cheap. I accept large bills, chocolate, and candy. And when they are all done and I have a couple nurses in my crowd, I have informed them they will be paying for a vacation on my behalf where there is a beach and a week of not much to do!

Love to my boys and best of luck as you continue to work towards your goals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment