Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Leaving My Outer Heart...

Last Sunday I was feeling completely overwhelmed. I was going out of town for a consultation on Batten Disease, and Carter was sick. I spent the whole afternoon in an instacare with my Little Man, who had a fever of 102, and not doing great.

After 2 1/2 hours, we finally saw a doctor just to have them say, they believe it was just another virus and he is contagious for 3-5 days. Great!




I called my sister and she said she would rather not have Peanut for the week then because her kids were just getting rid of some yucky gamboo and didn't want them to get sick again. So...we called Granny and Papa.




That night Dustin and I ran Carter up to Logan to spend the next few days with them. I knew he was in good hands but I must confess I was heartbroken. I did not want to go to Seattle while my baby was sick.



However, after some sweet loves and knowing he was in good hands, I knew I must continue with my trip. It was important for me to leave my outer heart in Logan to go help the heart of another mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment