Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs

Saturday night, after my dad's birthday party, I was sitting on the couch vegging. I was thinking how tired I was and almost about to call it a night. I began thinking about Easter morning, and then all the sudden I am in PANIC mode.

I FORGOT ABOUT DYING EASTER EGGS!

Let me reword...I didn't forget up until this point, I had thought about it here and there, but had so many other things going on, Easter Eggs kept being put on the back burner. So, as I am beginning to relax, to have the thought come barreling in that my Little Man wouldn't have an Easter Egg Hunt in the morning unless I got up and dyed eggs was just one more thing.



I quickly turned on the stove, boiled the eggs, and setup the dye packets.Carter was so excited to spend some time playing in the colors and dying his eggs. I am glad that we made sure we had some time as a family dying these eggs.



I must say, it was a fairly short and sweet dying job, but none the less, it was a lot of fun and Carter still loved it.





No comments:

Post a Comment