Saturday, April 9, 2011

Feeling Off

For the past few weeks I have felt like something is wrong and I still don't know what it is. I kept just thinking it was exhaustion and that once spring break got here, I would start to feel better.

Spring break came and went and I think it is getting worse. I don't know how to work WebMD, but am going to research and maybe even make a doctors appointment...MAYBE.

I have been extremely tired lately. Like, one day during spring break I didn't even get out of bed until 3. I am exhausted. I try to get energy and it just isn't working. I am sleeping 7-9 hours usually, and still could crawl into bed and sleep at any given time.

About last week, I started getting the shakes. I was holding a drink and the shakes became visible to a friend of mine. Brad asked what was wrong, but I couldn't tell him.

Since then I have continue to feel the shakes, be tired, and just not feel right. I am so frustrated and don't know what it could be.

Then, I have become emotional. My poor husband doesn't know if he is going to get his loving wife or an emotional basketcase at any time.

Anyway...I am having fun. I am praying it is just due to the weather and the need of some sunshine. Until then...I will continue to search and try to figure out what the hell is going on with me!

6 comments:

  1. I hate to say it, but do you think you could be pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said the same thing. Maybe you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is how I felt when I found out I was anemic. You better get yourself to the doctor missy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Brein. I had been having a lot of the same symptoms (including dizziness) and I found out I was like REALLY anemic. Once I got some iron in my system I felt SOOOOOO much better! All it takes is a simple little blood test to find out. I would call your doctor pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls! I will see how this next week goes.

    Stac and Shan, no I am not pregnant, it is something else.

    Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truthfully it sounds like depression. Although I agree you could be anemic which would explain the shaking, but I also know that you like to stress yourself out to the point of physical illness.

    Are you still doing the HCG diet? If so stop, that will help. Mono is also a possible option, given your line of work, but not likely. You should go to the doc for a test, and if both mono and anemia come back negative, I would look into depression.

    ReplyDelete