Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My 16 Month NOTTLE!!!

Carter is currently 16 months old, and let me tell you, he is a handful! Don't get me wrong, I love my child dearly, but we are going through a phase and he has a streak of naughty.

Anyway, we are constantly telling him, "Don't hit..., don't throw..., don't scream..., don't, don't, don't." We are dealing with time out, which is going better than I thought it would at this age but good grief, it can be exhausting.

So, this is a shout out to all you mothers...especially my special ed friends, looking for behavior modification on a 16 month old little boy. I have ignored, I have redirected, I have put him in time out, I have given positive praise, and the list keeps going. So, is there something you all have found to work, or is it just a phase, or is it just my child?

1 comment:

  1. It's just your child! Tehe tehe just kidding, it's his age, he will be fine.

    ReplyDelete