Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Top 10 in Ten

With 2009 coming to a quick end, I thought it would be neat to look back at the last 10 years of my life, and write down the top ten things I have done in ten years. So, here it is:

2000: Graduated from Woods Cross High and started college at USU
2001: Had the best year of my college life with friends and GPA showed it...
2002: Went to Schwenksville, PA to be a camp counselor for the summer.
2003: Started dating Dustin and was began special education program.
2004: Graduated from USU in Special Education and received my first teaching position.
2005: Married Dustin on August 6 and began my grad program in October.
2006: Went to Jamaica with family for a week in June.
2007: Went to Puerto Vallarta with Dustin, Joc, and Chris for a week.
2008: Completed my Master of Science in School Counseling & Carter was born on July 26.
2009: Went on a cruise with friends and found out I was pregnant a week later.

Well there it is. Top ten events in my life for the past ten years. I am sure there is more, but that is what really sticks out in my mind. Here's to saying goodbye to 2009 and hello to a new decade, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment