Thursday, July 29, 2010

Adams Family Photo Shoot

Our dear friend, Brein, is an incredible photographer. I have been wanting her to do our family photo's for quite sometime, but wanted to wait until Peanut was close to his second birthday. We always do family pictures around his birthday and I thought she would be the perfect one to do it this year.

After much thought and many different ideas, I decided I wanted to do it by water.



I then decided, I wanted it to be sunset.



Last but not least, casual....denim and white would work perfect!



Brein started with having us just play by the water with Carter.



Carter LOVED being by the water...



Especially throwing rocks in with his dad!!!



We then each got some extra loves from our little man...



We love our "Little Man's" kisses!



It was then time to take a stroll along the beach...





I love walking in the sand...





And having my little man and Fuzz next to me, made it even better!



We then got some extra pics of just Peanut!









Last but not least, we made sure we had our family pictures together...



Posing...



Smiling...



Living the Life...



And loving our dream!



Brein, thank you for capturing this time in our life! We LOVE what you did!



For the rest of you, go check out her website at www.aerodaisy.com and think about using her next time you need a photographer!

1 comment: