Friday, December 31, 2010

Tubby Time

Carter is really starting to love baths. We have always been much more of a shower family, but with him getting older, he is loving the time playing in the water.

The other day he was in the shower all by himself for the first time. I ran downstairs to grab a diaper, and when I went back in I said, "You ready to get out?" And as I was opening the shower curtain, he replied, "hold on mom, I am not ready yet." And I looked in, and with his little hands behind his back, and eyes closed, he was soaking up the shower.

Today he decided he wanted a bath. So, I got the tubby all ready, put in the bubbles, and he wanted to bring in Buzz. He was so fun in the tub and loved playing. He said, "Look mom, I fine swimming!"

I. LOVE. OUR. LITTLE. MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment