Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Running Low

Today I feel exhausted. I feel like I have a million things on my plate and nothing is being taken off.

Yesterday I was talking to a friend, who told me to stop worrying about so much. I feel like a lot has been going on and I hold on to everything. He told me to just worry about what needed to be worried about. If it didn't effect me, let it go. I wish I worked more that way because tonight I am exhausted.

I feel like I have been going non-stop, yet there is still so much to do. I hate when I feel this way. I am going to have to seriously start to prioritize!

Packing, moving, Christmas shopping, Christmas parties, Sub for Santa, spending time with my family, closing on a house, making sure all the finances are there, and my list goes on and on and on. Tonight it feels like a lot.

I know I shouldn't be complaining, because that same friend told me, I am complaining about all positive things. I am the one that is agreeing to take on all of this and I am the one who is putting the pressure on myself. Which I understand and agree with...its just some days are easier then others.

Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you are going through. But just think when this month is over, you will have a beautiful new home for your family that is all yours. The holidays are just really stressful and you added buying a house. But it will be so so worth it. If you need anything let me know. Also, you can handle anything that comes your way, you are super woman. Love you!

    ReplyDelete