Thursday, December 9, 2010

We Closed!

Yesterday was such a fun day! Dustin and I went to work, thinking we were going to be closing on the house today, Thursday. We were waiting for the final loan to come in and all to fall into place.

The day before we had scheduled our final walk through and were going to meet our agent, Kris Burton, at 4. I got off of work, ran home, picked up Fuzz and headed west. We got there about ten minutes early, but it was so fun! School had just gotten out so we were able to see how many students lived in our neighborhood.

When Kris showed up, we went in and I must say, I LOVE THIS HOUSE! There were so many things I didn't even know about the house, that I found out yesterday. Little things, but they make me even more excited.

For example, there are little lights under the cabinets in the kitchen, so it won't be completely dark.

There is a humidity maker for the house.

There is a lip for the washer and dryer so I don't have to spend $500 on pedestals!

There is a closet organizer in all the rooms upstairs!

I. AM. SO. EXCITED!

As we were going through the final walk through, the closer called, and said we could close tonight. Which put us back to the original closing date!!! So, after the walk through we went straight to the closing!

The sellers will close at 10:30 this morning, and then they are to be out NO later than 10 am Sunday. I am hoping they are out earlier on Saturday so I can run a vacuum and do a few things before the moving crew comes Sunday!

I feel like a complete grown up! Dustin and I are so excited. This is the best Christmas present for our family!

...Most of all...I GET TO SET UP MY NEW WASHER AND DRYER! AWESOME!!!

1 comment: