Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Fun Filled, Sun Filled Day At Lagoon

On Wednesday I had the opportunity to spend my entire work day, plus some at Lagoon. I have not been to Lagoon in probably 9 years or so, and I was a little nervouse about going. I knew I used to be a HUGE rollecoaster fan, but it has been so many years, I didn't know how I would feel about them at this point in my life.

At 8:30 we loaded the busses, and were at the park by 9:10. Fortunately, there was only one other school there yet, so we walked in and were able to basically walk right on to the white rollercoaster. As soon as I was on the ride and going up, I remembered why I love rollercoasters! I had my hands up for the ride, and once it was over I couldn't wait to go on the next.



Little did I know the next one we would be going on was wicked. I have seen the ride from the road and thought it looked scary. BUT...to be standing in line and getting ready to go on it had me TERRIFIED. Well, Trac loves rollerocasters more than me and was hell bent on going. So, we waited and then we went. And it was AMAZING!!!

(photo from: http://iutah.tv/entity/view/127241/photos/gallery?page=5)

I won't even try to act like I was brave and didn't scream like a 8 year old school girl, because I sure did. I have NEVER been on a coaster like that and it was fantabulous.



While we were walking around, hanging out, I looked in one of the picture booths, and this is what I saw.



A booth full of TOMS...So, I think I am going to submit the picture to TOMS.


We then did a few more rides, ate lunch with the faculty, bombed some kids on rattle snake rapids, went on Wicked again, then the Collosas. After that we walked around and played a couple games. I had to win a toy for Peanut, so I chased a bear up the wall with a water gun, bought a diet coke and called it good.



It truly was so much fun. I will definitely not let it be another 9 years before I go back. There are some rollercoasters to be done, some sun to be soaked in, and some fun at Lagoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment