Thursday, June 30, 2011

Seven Peaks

This summer we bought passes to Seven Peaks. It was part of the Passes of All Passes, and since Carter was free, Dustin and I bought a couple for us. We didn't know how much we would be leaving Salt Lake this summer due to gas prices and our budget, so we decided we might as well get a few things we can do that will make it feel like summer.







Last week Carter and I went with Kristie and her kiddoes. We spent a few hours there and Carter was in heaven. He so loves being outside and in the water.



I must confess I loved it too. He was entertained, I had adult company, and we got to enjoy the sunshine.



On Saturday we all went again and this time Dustin was able to join us. It was a great family adventure and I think we will be thrilled with our pass this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment