Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Heather's Birthday Party

Friday night was Heather's birthday party. And it was time to celebrate her...



Most of my peeps were attending and I was excited to go see everyone. There has been some tension in the group the past couple months, and it was time to come together and put things aside. I think for the most part it worked.

I wanted Joc to do my make-up and hair so I was late. But it was so fun to have Joc dress me up. I wish I had the ability to do hair and make up like Joc does. She is AMAZING!!!



Mom, Gar, and Joc agreed to keep Peanut for the night, so I kissed his face and left him with the fam.

When I got there I had the opportunity to talk with my friends and make sure we were all on the same page. Which I really think we are. I am not sure why tension has arisen in the group, but we all felt it and all agreed it was so silly to be being weird. So...we gave a toast and moved along.















Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!




By the end of the night we were all back to us. We were laughing, telling stories, and catching up. I love my friends and am so grateful for each one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment