Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hanging With J

On Sunday Joc and I met Dad, Kel, Hailey, and Griffin for breakfast at the Original Pancake House. After we were done, Joc and I decided to head up to dad's to hang out a little more and just chat. We hung out there for a few hours, but I started feeling poorly and went back to my mom's.

The next couple days I was down and not very energetic. So, we kind of just hung out at mom's, went to La Frontera, and decided to put high lights in my hair. Joc has never done them before, but like everything else when it comes to beauty stuff, she did great!





On Tuesday Mom, Joc, and I decided to take the 3 babes to the zoo. I haven't been to the zoo since Carter was an infant, and this time was so much more fun. He loved to look at all the animals, ask questions, and make dinosaur noises. The T-Rex scared Coli and Carter but Lou took on the dinour like a champ. She is the brave one of the three.











And some more pics of our outting...











During her week here we also went to dinner with Sara, had a family bbq at dad's, shopping, shopping, and La Frontera. It was so fun having her home and I LOVED how much time the two of us got to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment