Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Joc Comes Home

Last Saturday, June 11, my little sister Jocelyn came home. She has not been home since Christmas, and I could not have asked for her to be home then at a more needed time. I had kind of had an emotional week, and the moment I saw my little sis walking down the escalator, I started crying.

She got home and we immediately went to Virg's for breakfast. It was delightful and so yummy! We love Virg's and it is one of the places we always like to go to eat some grub. We then went and looked at some hair supplies, and I immediately asked Joc for a hair cut. My hair was looking awful and I had been counting down for a month for her to get here to cut my hair.



So, while the babes went down for a nap, Joc cut my hair. She did such a good job and I loved having the change.



After we went to Liberty Park to meet NeeNers and Grandpa Garry. Gar and I took the kids on a paddle boat ride, and they LOVED it.











After Joc and I headed towards Jen's house for dinner. I must say, this was exactly what my soul needed. My cousin Sara joined us, and when you get the four of us together, it is pretty much non-stop bantering and laughing. They are all so damn fast, and so damn funny, I can't keep up. But I love to sit back and watch. We had a great dinner and then went out to feed the ducks. Avi and Josh were hysterical and LOVED going from zero ducks, to "at least 20!"











It was so fun to spend the whole day with Joc and get to see some of our favorites. I am so glad she was home!

No comments:

Post a Comment