Friday, June 10, 2011

How Does One Start Their Summer?

A little like this.



Last Sunday my family gathered around at our place to celebrate this one's 7th birthday.



The weather was beautiful, the sun was hot, and this forced the water guns out.











I don't see all my siblings enough, so when we can get together and get the cousins together, I LOVE IT! They laugh, they play, they get along, and they are family. I also get to talk with my sisters, my folks, and hang out. I miss my brothers, and look forward to when we all can get together and have a day together.











I love my family, and look forward to getting together!

BRING ON THE SUMMER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures! Thank you again for letting us use your house. It was a lot of fun being together.

    ReplyDelete